U.N. Form & Instructions for Reporting Adoption Abuses to the United Nations
THE UNITED NATIONS IS LISTENING!!
E-mail or snail-mail the U.N. about your own adoption horror story or about someone else’s adoption problems (no matter how old or recent the adoption), or about Child Trafficking for adoption or other purpose, or about CPS unjustly taking children for adoption or if you suspect any “Severe Risk of a Child Becoming a Victim of CPS and/or the Adoption Industry” (you can ask that our name be kept confidential and CPS will not know of your complaint).
- Cut & paste the UN’s form below, onto an e-mail;
- Enter a very brief opening message summarizing the nature of what you are reporting, below “Dear Dr. Petit,”;
- Enter your information as requested on the form, as it pertains to your specific case;
- Subject (in Subject box above message) as follows:
Special Rapporteur, Sale of Children
- At end of Form (where indicated) include info on how to contact you
- Address your E-mail & Send to: Webadmin.firstname.lastname@example.org
|ATTN: Dr. Juan Miguel Petit
Special Rapporteur on Sale of Children
Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
United Nations at Geneva
8-14 ave de la Paix
1211 Geneva 10
SwitzerlandRE: Sale of Children for Adoption in the United States,
and/or Trafficking (and/or Severe Risk of Being
Victim of Such Offenses)Dear Dr. Petit,
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
– Does the incident involve an individual or a group ? (Please mark with an X)
– If it involves a group please state the number of people involved and the characteristics of the group:
– Country in which the incident took place:
– Nationality of the victim(s):
2. IDENTITY OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
Note: if more than one person is concerned, please attach relevant information on each person separately.
– Family name:
– First name:
– Birth date or age:
– Ethnic background (if relevant):
3. INFORMATION REGARDING THE ALLEGED VIOLATION
– Place (location/country):
– The nature of the incident (please describe the circumstances of the incident)
– Number of offender(s):
– Are the offender(s) known to the victim?
– Nationality of offender(s)
– Agents believed to be responsible for the alleged violation:
– State agents (specify):
– Non-State agents (specify):
– If it is unclear whether they were state or non-state agents, please explain why.
– If the perpetrators are believed to be State-agents, please specify (military, police, agents of security services, unit to which they belong, rank and functions, etc.), and indicate why they are believed to be responsible; be as precise as possible.
– If an identification as State agents is not possible, do you believe that Government authorities or persons linked to them, are responsible for the incident, why?
– If there are witnesses to the incident, indicate their names, age, relationship and contact address. If they wish to remain anonymous, indicate if they are relatives, by-passers, etc.; if there is evidence, please specify.
4. STEPS TAKEN BY THE VICTIM, HIS/HER FAMILY OR ANY ONE ELSE ON HIS/HER BEHALF?
– Indicate if complaints have been filed, when, by whom, and before which State organization
– Other steps taken
– Steps taken by the authorities:
– Indicate whether or not, to your knowledge, there have been investigations by the State authorities; if so, what kind of investigations? Progress and status of these investigations; which other measures have been taken?
– In case of complaints by the victim or its family, how have the organs dealt with them? What is the outcome of those proceedings?
5. IDENTITY OF THE PERSON OR INSTITUTION SUBMITTING THIS FORM
– Family name
– First name
– Status: individual, group, non-governmental organization, inter-governmental agency, Government. Please specify:
– Contact number or address (please indicate country and area code)
– Please state whether you want your identity to be kept confidential
– Date you are submitting this form